The museum was incredible this past Sunday. I'm a huge fan of modern architecture when it blends in with its surroundings, so this new piece of the Denver Art Museum came together fabulously. Also, it turns out my second favorite pub of Denver is right next door to make the modern art all the more appreciated.
As for Moab the trip is set in stone and I'll be heading out there next weekend. It's part of the reason I've been out trying to hone my skills on the trails around Denver. I'm driving the stretch to Moab with my coworkers, then from there I'm driving solo straight to my parent's house outside LA. I'll be in town for a week on my fall break, so you might hear from me when I'm out there.
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Museums, Moab, and Southern California
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment